Have you ever considered why your ancestors lived where they did? People have been moving throughout human history, but there has usually been a reason. Join me on today’s episode of the Ancestral Findings Podcast and I’ll explain that learning the reason will reveal a lot of new and interesting genealogical information to you, and may even help you break down brick walls.
- Show Notes: http://bit.ly/2w8quIH
- iTunes: http://www.ancestralfindings.com/itunes
- Giveaways: https://ancestralfindings.com/drawing
- Free eBooks: https://ancestralfindings.com/ebooks
- Hard To Find Surnames: https://ancestralfindings.com/surnames