Ranging from genealogical sketches to passenger lists and a history of the settlement of Texas, the eight books collected here are comprehensive in their coverage of early Texas. In all, approximately 94,000 early Texas settlers are referenced.Much of the importance of this collection stems from the fact that it covers a period of time before statehood and before federal record keeping was established. For example, although the first federal census was not taken in Texas until 1850, here you'll find a virtual census (recreated from poll lists) for 1846.
> Request a Free Lookup From This Database.
- Republic of Texas: Poll Lists For 1846
- Austin Colony Pioneers, Including History Of Bastrop, Fayette, Grimes, Montgomery And Washington Counties, Texas
- Ancestor Lineages of Members: Texas Society/National Society Colonial Dames Seventeenth Century
- Kentucky Colonization in Texas: A History of the Peters Colony
- Character Certificates in the General Land Office of Texas
- Stephen F. Austin's Register of Families
- A New Land Beckoned: German Immigration To Texas, 1844-1847
- New Homes in a New Land: German Immigration to Texas, 1847-1861