As one of the Thirteen Colonies, Connecticut is home to Revolutionary War sites that attract many visitors. It is also well known for its many educational institutions, particularly Yale University and UConn.
Some of the other highlights captured in this handsome new addition to the America the Beautiful series include:
- Sites old and new in the beautiful capital, Hartford
- Historic New Haven and the coastline along Long Island Sound
- The rolling mountains and horse farms of Litchfield Hills
- The Nathan Hale homestead and Putnam Cottage
- Outdoor fun on the Connecticut River and the Appalachian Trail