Inside, you'll learn how to:
- Determine the type of image you have - from common paper prints to stereographs to historical daguerreotypes, ambrotypes, and tintypes
- Use clothing, accessories, and hairstyles to date the image in the correct decade
- Research photographer's imprints to narrow down when and where the photo was taken
- Compare facial features in multiple photos to confirm identity and family resemblance
- Interview family members to gather more information about the image
- Identify props in the photo to create context for the image
Visit AncestralFindings.com, Click Here.